The Lancaster Freethought Society has many plans to help our local community and meet our group goals. Although we can always use monetary donations, some have asked that we also provide a list of needed supplies that they may choose from to donate. Please contact me at scottr(at)lancasterfreethought.org before you purchase or donate any of the items on the list to avoid duplication of effort (except for office supplies). Also indicate whether or not it is ok to publicly thank you for your donation on this page. I thank you all for wanting to help us meet our goals.
1. 8′ Lightweight Plastic Folding Table for Booth
2. Portable Folding 10′ x 10′ Canopy as seen here for Booth
3. ViewSonic PJD5123 SVGA DLP Projector 120Hz/3D Ready, 2700 Lumens, 3000:1 DCR for meeting discussions, presentations, guest speakers, movie nights, and children’s parties. (There are more affordable projectors available but to get the quality we would want for all of these activities, especially movies, it is worth it to get one that will meet all our foreseeable needs now instead of upgrading in the future).
4. Portable Projection Screen to go with projector. It need not be this exact screen but should be something we can use for widescreen movies and easily set up.
5. Power Point Remote / Laser pointer for presentations like the one here.
6. Avery #8876 Business Card Stock for printing. (I’ll email a LFS Business Card word document Template upon request)
7. HP Printer 60XL Inkjet Cartridges (Black and Color).